Birjhora Mahavidyalaya started its long journey on 1st September 1986, along with the establishment of the college, the Birjhora Mahavidyalaya Library came into existence. It was initiated with the books donated by different well-wishers of greater
Bongaigaon. Mr. Manabendra Das, Lecturer in Mathematics was then given the additional charge of the Library in its infancy period.
Mr. Basanta Kr. Sarma, MA, B LISc took the responsibility of the Library on 30th November, 1990 as the permanent Librarian.
Permanent Library is in the first floor of a RCC building of about 1800 sq. feet, with a well - furnished Library Reading Room. At present, it has a capacity to accommodate about 100 students at a time. Computerization of the Library is almost completed, data entry is completed. For Library automation, a recognized Software
SOUL is installed. INFLIBNET (Information and Library Network) Center has provided this most popular and user friendly Software to the institution. The library is registered with NLIST and member of DELNET. Internet connectivity is already available in the Library. Besides this, the Library provides many periodicals, Journals, News- papers, Booklets, Government Reports etc. Collections of various Encyclopedias and reference books not only enhance the inner beauty of the Library but also greatly benefited the teachers and students community.
Any student and teaching or non teaching staff are the member of library.